View Single Post
Old 19-02-2016, 06:52 PM
Guide

http://дыры-...B8%D1%8F.j pg

If we can create and manifest in the afterlife, I look forward to it. There's a beauty about letting nature take its course and forging its own unique qualities, but it's also nice to shape things to a vision. This place looks amazing, though almost instantly I'm thinking about how I might reshape it slightly, remove some of the rocky areas, maybe even change the color of the rocks. It looks like the color has been well enhanced in the photo. I've played around with the temperature in lucid dreams, and I would guess that color can also be adjusted to one's preference. In fact, my toying with the temperature was particularly fun because as I began to shiver amongst the snow I had created, physically I was asleep in the uncomfortable heat of a summer.

When I think about the desire to create and experience different things, I suspect that while I may have a home, either its surroundings would be frequently shifting or I would often find myself away from it taking up residence in different places, exploring and experiencing...