View Single Post
Old 17-02-2016, 02:00 PM
Guide

Quote:
Originally Posted by Burntfruit
I have no idea -but I like the idea. It would follow that it will be there waiting for me - I would have thought about it before.

I read in a book (eric medhus) - how he created a home in the afterlife.

I think it would be relatively humble - warm furnishings. It would be amazing if I had reminders of my past lives in the home.

I think I would add a Lenovo thinkpad for this lifetime haha.

I'll have to look that book up!

Haha, interesting choice! I would definitely have a set of boxing gloves hanging in there somewhere.

Quote:
Originally Posted by singlemalt
I don't recall the color scheme but it did seem dark. Not threateningly dark, just dark as if no one was home, which I guess was true until I got there!

There was a living room and dining room. The dining room was set for a gathering but the guests hadn't arrived yet. Gives me chills writing that! The living room seemed familiar, like I had decorated it before even though I couldn't recognize the furniture. Makes me think I had furnished it in a prior existence to be ready for my next residence. All of the pieces were from an era I have always been drawn to without knowing why.

I would love to hear from anybody with a similar experience. Dreams, astral travel, NDE, etc.

A dining room set for a gathering! That is intriguing. Any idea how many seats?

Dreams in general fascinate me. Sure, we can manipulate our dreams through lucid dreaming, yet something always exists there, like a structure, before we can even think. I remember recently walking through the back door of a bland store to find a bar hidden in the back. There it was, fully designed and alive right before my eyes before I could even process it. Forget interior design or architecture or whatever in the way that we know it, sitting there spending time planning and preparing and trying to figure everything out. There was this place in perfect form, created it seems before I even entered the room. That amazes me. I sometimes wonder if it is the sheer power of the brain or if this is something that actually exists. If it's the power of the brain, we may not be interior designers or artists or any of that and yet within our unconscious minds we can create without limitation. If it's something more, it goes to show the power of manifestation. One moment you're here, the next you're there.

I also remember a dream recently, which I posted about, where I was standing in what felt like the perfect place. The view. The temperature. The air. The colours and the water nearby. It felt so perfect. Ha, that just made me realise that the home I imagined didn't have a back yard. I guess it doesn't matter when, again, you have the whole world.