View Single Post
Old 13-09-2006, 06:45 AM
mikron

Greeting lonelytraveller you are maybe an indigo by your name! Namaste sorry I could not answer sooner I just joined a few days ago but I am happy to say your post is amazing becuase its on the right track I mikron am here to tell you !

there are 2 aspects that apply when ever a person decides to consciously seek spiritual ideas ! the get breathing teniques that exand both there breath and changes there tone to a deeper one to go along with the breathing ! The other aspect you might want to consider is the Om chanting can acticate your ear chakra and throat chakra at the same time ! do a search on yahoo for this artist Steven Halpern
http://www.innerpeacemusic.com/
i just told you a secret his music can open up energy in healing light ! Life is so amazing ! there is an amazing person on the planet I think you need to find out more info about her name is Sherry Edwards , goto www.bbsradio.com sign up for free registration amd listen to her audio show

sherry is a master of sound she can listen to a person voice and can tell a person why they are sick ,its a most amazing story if you could hear her speak live ! trust me
Namaste
mikron