View Single Post
Old 20-05-2011, 05:07 PM
Luke

Hi there,

When i first began to induce concious projection, i was "attacked" all the time.
It was like i was homing becon. However through experience i learnt to deal with them. However at first i thought oh know i could get "hurt" here, i didn't know what i was doing, and i did almost everything wrong

However nothing ever happened that has harmed me in anyway.

These are a few tricks i use when dealing with bad energies, because thats all they are.

You must first reliease, you don't need protecting (If you, yourself are a loving caring person). Because that means you are "light energy" and no "dark" energy has NO CONTROL over you, unless you allow it.

They cannot in anyway do anything to you, the only thing they do, and the only thing they have is trickery.

If you see an image in a dream or a projection of a scary monster, you fear it, and run away. giving them power over your actions see?

If you see a friend die in a dream or projection, and you get angry or sad, this is how they can control your emotions, your mind.

You have the power over everything that is darker then you. this is how it works.

Unless you made a specific creation or image, or it was from a higher place, deem it to be suspicuos (especially if the setting it dark)

So next time a scary monster runing at you going rarrrr, dont get angry, dont get sad or big headed and laugh or that, just know that you are light and it can scream, jump change into anything it likes, but once your know that you have control, all it can do it play tricks, trying to effect you and your mind.

to conclude

They have no power
They play tricks with images and sights, that arent real.
they cannot effect you, unless you fall for there tricks.
and even if you do fall for them, they still cant harm you, just make you a little more scared.

i always say when i meet a bad energy : you have no power, you cannot fool me with your tricks, im am the light.

however, just because they have no power over you, don't try and effect them by trying to control them, don't play them at there own game. you will probs fail every time.

hope this helps. sleep tight :)