Thread: GRATITUDE TODAY
View Single Post
Old 22-10-2019, 02:02 AM
Master
So many heart felt gratitudes in this thread! I feel so thankful for everyone who can reflect on the many things we all have to be grateful for!

Feeling gratitude and putting it out there says to the Universe "I like this! More Please!"
As few of us who practice it have had major shifts in our lives as the result of the Gratitude Practice.

I've not been on much this year due to a very busy practice and a shocking number of interviews. Here is an other one on Facebook tomorrow with Todd Medina, who interviews awakened people from all over the world daily.

Join Todd Medina and Angelia LaRue for another spontaneous conversation on consciousness and quantum reality. They'll be going live on Facebook at 2pm MT tomorrow, October 22 via Soulogy One Studios - https://www.facebook.com/Soulogy/.

SOULSPEAKS 5D brings forth awakened beings from all over the world. Led by Todd Medina, these interviews are driven by "in the moment" questions, which can sometimes be quite probing!

Last time Angie spoke with Todd they discussed her journey in the awakening process, learning to surrender, sacred sex, and shadow work. Tune in to hear where their conversation goes this time!