Thread: How to pray
View Single Post
Old 08-11-2017, 04:55 PM
Guide

Quote:
Originally Posted by xmode
Hi all,
Please, share your view about "how to pray to God"...I mean, what conditions, in your opinion, have to be satisfied for the prayer to be...the way ot should be...

I ask about this , because I pray , but I don't get any response...

Thank you.

Sincerely! yet not attached to ego ...... God does not answer ego fulfillment wishes and expectations. Heart Centered SINCERITY ...... not as Prayer , but Heart to Heart TALKING to ....... the answers come with READINESS , those who pray for a week or most often not even a day , are not really SINCERE in what they ask for . PERSIST UNTIL answered. and if still not answered .... INQUIRE WHY!!??? Within ....... each night before you go to sleep .... INQUIRE! Sooner or later ..... you will hear a voice answer as you awaken in the morning. This answer will be simple , profound , and perhaps perplexing for a short time. It has been a long time since we forgot our own inner ability to Speak and Hear the DIVINE BEING ........ it takes some time and persistence to RE-ACTIVATE those Neural PATHWAYS in the Higher Centers of the Brain, they have been dormant but not dead! In Christianity those who knew were the Essenes and Gnostics ....... the Mystical Groups ..... and each Religion has a group of Mystical Ones ....... Mystical is a term which is mis-understood , better term would be NORMAL ......... for the rest are a bit abnormal to say the least.

Your INTENTION means more than anything else. PURE INTENTION and RESOLVE to Persist UNTIL answered DIRECTLY ....... MUST BE ANSWERED!
What you are looking for ...... IS ...... like the man behind the curtain of the great and powerful Wizard of OZ ..... that which OBSERVES within .