Thread: Please Help
View Single Post
Old 15-03-2011, 01:42 PM
Experiencer

hello beth :)

You say you are afraid of loosing faith in signs. Why would that be, especially with all of them you are seeing? And why would they not mean anything if they were? Keep in mind that they don't always mean what we think they do. There's no way of knowing WHY you are seeing signs about this person. It may not be for reasons you think. It could even be a path leading you towards something else.

I believe signs are there and it isn't all in our imaginations. I also think that it is up to you what to do about them, if anything. It is your choice and there is no real 'problem' here that I see. But perhaps just a quick "how are you doing these days" to this person wouldn't hurt anything. Facebook makes that quite easy.

Could just simply be that there is something more that could of or should of been said, becaus when people stop talking/communicating that can sometimes be the case. In a nutshell, I think you are getting signs and these generally have a definate reason, but it's not always what you think it is. But it's always up to you whether to listen to signs.