Thread: Please Help
View Single Post
Old 15-03-2011, 01:01 PM
beth

Please Help

Please help!
I'm new to Spiritual Forum and i really like this site. I hope someone could help me with a problem i've been having for a few years now. My father past away about 14 yrs ago and a few yrs ago i met a man. I felt like my father had something to do with it because the signs were all there. Like i met this guy on my fatheres birthday (10/22) He has my fathers middle name and he lives in Ark which is my fathers initials (i live in ga). The address of the house i was living in at the time i met this man was 2210. Then me and the man stopped talking and i still get alot of signs about him. Not so much about my father any more. Just to name a few. I was watching t.v one evening and was getting upset about all the signs and got up to go get a cup of coffee and stop for a moment and closed my eyes and thought to myself " This is crazy, I can't keep this up" I took a deep breath and a calmness came over me and when i open my eyes his name was on the t.v. He doesn't have a common name. A black screen with yellow letters. Imagine my surprise. Another sign was when i was picking up my son from work and he worked a hr away from where i live. I got in my truck to pick him up and when i left my neighborhood I kept seeing jeeps. i just found out that he bought a jeep. Ok, so i was thinking this is just crazy, i'm looking way to much in to this. So i said out loud to who ever was giving me the signs. Show my exactly 5 jeeps just like his. On my way to get my son. I saw exactly 5 jeeps. There are so many more signs. But i think you get the idea. Now my problem is. What do they mean? I haven't talked to this guy in a yr. Now i just ignore the signs and i'm thinking maybe there not signs and if they where they didn't mean any thing and whats the point of signs. I don't want to lose my faith in signs, and thats exactly whats happening. So please i would love to hear what anybody has to say about this.

Thank you
Beth