View Single Post
Old 23-05-2019, 08:20 PM
ketzer

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rsandee
I dreamed I went to a restaurant, there was a woman there, a regular customer. We talked and she could recognise that in another dimension I was struggling and it affected me in this one. She offered to help me using a technique I forgot the name of. The owner/cook/bartender or whoever he was put on a special song for this occasion, it had meaning but I forgot. She healed me somehow. A person came for her, using fire he damaged the restaurant a lot. I repaired it with magic, I first yelled reparo (literally a spell in Harry Potter) but then I saw it wasn't steong enough, so I used a very powerful spell of which the name I have never heard before. I yelled "Oculus Infinitum" or something sinilar to that while pointing. It was incredibly powerful and everything was repaired.

What does this dream mean?

I think you are most everyone and everything in your dream. Of course you are everything in your dream as our dream world exists uniquely in our mind, but also, metaphorically you are as well. You are the women trying to heal yourself with music which can access and bring up feelings and emotions long forgotten and buried deeply in parts (dimensions) of yourself that are not directly accessible with the conscious mind. You are the one showing up to stop yourself from bringing up these things and creating an emotional fire that may end up burning yourself (the restaurant). Oculus Infinitum (infinite vision) is what you feel you need to see beyond the surface into the deeper dimensions of yourself to be able to heal what you cannot see yet is still troubling you.