View Single Post
Old 31-10-2017, 01:03 AM
Experiencer
Quote:
Originally Posted by Explorer21
Starflower, thanks so much for your very clear and comprehensive explanation about the tenor and tone of Yugas. My understanding is strengthened and greatly enhanced by your insightful words.
I love the definition of a Sat Yuga---very inspirational! Like you, I see how the Sat Yuga fits very well with my understanding of the Photon Belt and the great central suns.
Many thanks for your very helpful explanation, Starflower.

I'm happy to know that, Explorer21. The Sat Yuga interests me, too.

According to the Lemurian Scrolls, (as I interpret them) divine beings came purposefully to populate Earth during a Sat Yuga. Changes gradually occurred over the three Yugas that followed to produce what we think of as a human body living life today. The greater cycle of all the Yugas together repeats and develops evolutionary qualities of vibrational change within life experienced by Light.

We are returning now into the Sat Yuga as our solar vibrational waves of light are reinforced by light from the galactic center. Here is more about the time of the Sat Yuga previous, and first Earth "bodies".

“These divine souls who came to populate the planet in the Sat Yuga look much like mankind will still look hundreds of thousands of years from now in the Kali Yuga, except there was no gender – no male and female- or such a things as death or reproduction or even sleep. There was no concept of hunger or pain. They could fly easily and freely in their new Earth body in the Sat Yuga by mentally lifting up into the air using the power within their spine and travel anywhere. These bodies were impervious to cold or heat. The air was so thick and healthy, they would become nourished simply by breathing in deeply.”

Our First Earth Bodies, Chapter 1, Section 6, Lemurian Scrolls

By the way, your avatar images are always interesting and enjoyable. They convey many elegant feelings.

What is a question but a call to the Universe for its answer? Who are you but a call of the Universe to be heard? Unity is the true foundation of our unfolding reality. We all belong together within the kaleidoscope of our perceived singularity.