View Single Post
Old 17-10-2017, 05:01 AM
Guide
Quote:
Originally Posted by Gem
Hello.

This is going to be complex because it's about something subtle.

If people have preconceived ideas, it will make things hard to hear, and the mind will form agreements and disagreements based on any preconception one might have.

I'm not teaching anything, have no motivations to help people, advise, influence and so forth. I just have a thing to say, and that's all it is.

I won't argue points or enter debates, because that only makes noises that entertain the restless mind. I am happy to attempt to clarify any meaning which is not understood.

It is to listen and see in oneself if the meaning I convey is true in oneself. This means things are checked, which requires introspection to see for oneself what is the case, and what is not. It requires a completely honest inquiry, and it requires all ideas currently thought to be true be suspended.

If the above criteria are not possible for a reader, then this is not the thread for them. I am not a teacher, an expert, or anything of the sort, and there will be no subject positions between teachers and students, wise and ignorant, advisor and advised or any other status dynamics. This prevents the power of influence over participants so that they alone look within to discover the inner truth.

I shall return at a later time and commence my discourse.

Kind regards.
You are right, I have realised this too.