View Single Post
Old 19-01-2011, 05:32 PM
Suspended
TheDivine,
Homosexuality is a hot topic & Yonex briefly mentioned it on the side - speaking of deviations, which is correct. The history of homosexuality is irrelevant. If homosexuality was the norm (as oposed to deviation) you & I would not be here, since we are a product of an egg (from a woman) & a sperm (from a man). Anatomy also is obvious: a penis fits into a vagina, not into another penis, nor does a vagina fit with another vagina. I understand people experience homosexual feelings & orientation, for various reasons, but it is a deviation from nature.
But how many other deviations are there! We all "deviate" in some ways. So, in that way, I believe someone with homosexual orientation isn't that "deviated."

Desotophil,
I agree. And I'm so happy to hear about intellectualy understanding spirituality! Thought is not the enemy of spirituality, it's part of us...& this Spiritual forum is filled with thoughts!
I like what you mentioned, "Each encounter is truly love but distinctly different in it's purpose."
I also agree that there are many people we can love & connect deeply with. I'm not sure if I'm the only one who ties emotional intimacy with romance, or if all do.
There's an intuitive aspect in discovering how best to love. Although feelings from thoughts & hormones direct otherwise, I believe doing what's best for all (especially in keeping a family together) usually involves being loyal to a spouse, sexually.