View Single Post
Old 04-10-2020, 05:54 PM
Master
Anxiety is a relative, probably the cousin, of fear. One is closely related to the other. Fear is a product of ego, or “I.” Fear is always about what a person might think is going to happen next. It is nervousness about uncertainty. It is important to learn to live with uncertainty, and we do that by living in the moment.

Quiet your mind in meditation and completely focus on the moment; fear can not exist in the moment. It exists from past experiences or possible future experiences. Over time if you remain quiet and centered inside of yourself, confidence and courage will automatically come to you. You are now in training and your current situation is a test.

There are no problems, there are only challenges to grow. You will be better able to communicate with spiritual guides and angels when you quiet your thoughts. You will also be better able to bring out your own inner light when you quiet your thoughts. Another word for inner silence is inner peace. There are many religions that talk about this.

I am not a Christian but I have studied many religions; in the Christian Bible, Psalm 46:10, it says “”Be still and know that I am God.” There are at least ten verses in the Bible about being still. That stillness begins inside of us. (See those verses in the link below).

https://walkinlove.com/blogs/walk-in...ut-being-still