View Single Post
Old 07-02-2007, 06:16 PM
kundalini

Hi Chadley,

This is all excellent stuff. I understand perfectly well the analogy of plumbing with regards to the Third Eye. However, I would just like to add something here which I believe compliments your thoughts on this and not disagree with them.

It is not just closing down the lower chakras which will also result in more energy running through the Third Eye but also ignoring those chakras and giving all one's attention to the Third Eye Chakra will also result in more enrgy BUT as Chadley has stated, the vibrations of this energy may be percieved by oneself to be not quite what they expect and will tend to be experiences which will leave one confused and possibly fearful rather than joyful, as such experiences should be.

The lower chakras, which I class as the Root, Sacral and Solar Plexus chakra should all be given just as much attention as the Third Eye chakra and the rest of the main chakras. The Heart Chakra is also important as this balances the energy flow. The Throat, 3rd Eye and Crown Chakras are also very important and should all be given attention too. A very quick reference guide could be that the lower chakras are associated with personal development whilst the upper chakras are associated with spiritual development and the Heart Chakra helps to balance these energies out evenly. That I find is easy to remember.

Chadley, could you please go into more detail about what practices raise the vibration of energy that flows through a chakra. Do you mean practices such as chakra meditation, meditation, forms of visualisation or simply just trusting in spirit? I have to say that at the moment I am finding working with crystals and chakras to be quite beneficial. Is this also something that you too think is beneficial with regards to raising the vibrations of energies?

When do you feel that IT IS ok to close the chakras? I, as I have already said, fully agree with you about how chakras should generally be kept open. However, say a person is ungrounded but is having visions that are creating fear, is it best for them to concentrate on closing their 3rd eye then whilst also opening their root chakra more? What do you think?

K.