View Single Post
Old 08-10-2017, 03:18 AM
Master
SierraNevadaStar, your post made me shed tears for real lol, because i know how you feel and what happened to you is what happened to me more or less. Feeling powerless to the connection, this person i mean as third party imitated myself and the "connection" (as anyone who is a malignant narc or sociopath), trapped him (i had also a precognitive dream about this, with the jail symbol/he was jailed by her, intrusive precognitive signs that made my life hell and later i knew also the cause unfortunately). I feel this woman stole him from me by brute force and not wanting to loose the grip, i remember also how nasty she was to me in a message, like she "owns" him like a prize possession. I also suspect he is not that good in reality (he also said there are always issues in his life), despite he says the opposite, you know...staying in a relationship because one day it would work but with abuse and manipulation nothing would work. Life would be easier when we move on from this suffering and not trying desperately to make it work. It seems many many so called "runner" TFs are into this illusion.
I suggest you to never give up, i never give up either despite all the negative (i feel something really sinister sorta like a psychic attack) and the more i fight the more i'm being "attacked", i have also lost the motivation to do something or better to say "surrender", i said now it's in the hands of the universe/the divine that should take us closer,probably you too would reach this state, never deny this love.