View Single Post
Old 13-07-2016, 08:17 PM
Master
My unique pendulum!

Hi everyone!

Wanted to share a little about my pendulum which I think is pretty unique...

Last fall on a bow hunting trip to the brush country out near Del Rio Texas.....I was stalking along ...something made me look down and there was this cool Indian arrowhead stuck half out of the dirt by a clump of cactus....

Now I've found arrowheads out here before as this is Kickapoo and Apache territory going back centuries....but when you find them...they are almost always broken or sometimes just pieces of one.....this is the first time I've found one that is perfectly intact!

So I stuck it in a pocket...brought it home and pretty much forgot about it for months.

A few months ago though a friend of mine who is a professional psychic told me about the use of pendulums for the purpose of divining and gave me some lessons.....

Needless to say I was hooked and ready to go out and buy a pendulum but she said no.....don't spend money.....make your own. ...find some small item that feels right...that you sense a feel for...put a string on it and carry it around with you for a few days to let your subconscious work on the idea that you will be working with it.... and that's all you need!

Instantly the arrowhead popped into my mind and when i got home I dug it out of the bottle of change it was in....found a piece of leather string.....tied it on the arrowhead and spent the rest of the afternoon programming it to work with me...finding yes/ no motions....programming it to stop when I say stop....

This thing seems so full of energy that it practically vibrates when I use it! And when it really thinks something is true...or not true...it will swing very vigorously

I started with questions I know the answer to and established that ..yes...it was answering the way I new was true...

So far it has been uncannily accurate ...at least on short term questions that can be easily verified....

Maybe we're all here because we ain't all there????

If you're lucky enough to have been born in TEXAS....you're lucky enough!

Last edited by Lucky 1 : 18-12-2019 at 04:20 PM.