View Single Post
Old 06-11-2017, 03:38 PM
Master
Quote:
Originally Posted by Saturniid
Thank you for your interpretation! A lot of what you said is something I think really rings true here. I know that I'd never once seen this man prior in this life, but when I got that pang of realization and familiarity, it hit hard. I've never once had to hold myself back from instinctively saying aloud "I know who you are!" until then. :I What a weird experience this has been...!

The man I'm doing this reading about is very, very calm and stoic, generally. Most people are afraid of him, or very intrigued by him. There's really no in-between. He has a certain energy about him that's terrifying. but ironically in a familiar, comforting way. Like being so comfortable around someone you've logically/physically never seen before in the course of life that it terrifies you. But one thing I've learned before I came to open up and be more expressive, most people who are stoic on the outside are simply good at hiding all those emotions they're trying to decipher inside their heart and mind.

So it seems you are reading them all together, as if in a type of spread, especially the best/worst traits draws. Interesting way of looking at it. :) Might I ask how you would read that if you didn't necessarily 'connect' the two together? As in, how would you read them if they were drawn as individual 'one-card readings'? That's kind of the way I do mine for questions like that, with no particular spread, so I was simply curious. Though, I'm sure you probably have a particular method to how you read them, and I could certainly see some of the qualities you speak of. I appreciate your input.

All in all, how do you think this is best summarized in your view? Would this be a relationship factor, or something far more significant (I question the 'Lovers' card in this regard, because of the physical nature of the question, not that I'd deny that factor's possibility... Haha!)

Though, you're definitely almost on the money about giving more than I have/should. One of my biggest vices is that I feel undeserving of what I have, especially when others need it far more than I ever would. This goes for just about anything. I suppose there are problematic situations that could stem from that, especially if someone takes advantage of it, which is where I think the 7 of wands could really come into play, if I'm seeing this correctly.

I enjoyed reading that. Thank you very much!

Hi Satruniid,

Thank you for your responses. Yes you are right. People who are stoic on the outside and usually having to deal with a lot on the inside, with their emotions and the reflect deeply to have some resolution of spirit. But life just seems to be on the surface as do most people and they are able to go beyond it somehow in the fabric of emotions and spirituality together. There is a lot of thought, emotion and seeking there with people who are outwardly calm and stoic.
I don't have a particular way of readings cards, I haven't really thought about it. Sometimes I read the cards individually and sometimes I connect them together.
With your's it does indeed feel very much like twin flames. And since the connection is very spiritual , the cards you are likely to draw will reflect on spiritual truths only. Even if you had met in physical reality, your cards would still reflect the deeper spiritual aspect of such relationship. The attitude we hold towards our partnership reflects on the cards and with deep soul mate partnerships , where both partners are evolved you will find deeper reflections of spirit in the readings. It isn't surprising to me that these lovely cards were drawn in regards to your question, because you are already connecting in spirit and spirit is always full of love and harmony.
The Lovers card to me feels more like tenderness, healing, masculine healing stands out here. Reclaiming parts of self that were lost in previous partnerships and aspects of self lost in intimacy with old partners. Deeply healing partnership even in the physical sense. Intimacy will heal the two of you.
I hope this answers you for now. Thank you for connecting, brightest blessings ~