Thread: Being ignored
View Single Post
Old 07-03-2018, 08:13 AM
Deactivated Account
I am not an expert, but I would assume you did not get any signs from your father, because you are blocking them.

As you say, you are convinced that the world hates you. Deep inside you think you do not deserve to be loved. And that is the reason why your father cannot contact you. I do not think your father's spirit hates you. Why would he?

Anyway, you definitely should look for anything that helps you to learn to love yourself. I know this can be hard, had such phases myself.
That you do not love yourself also is the reason why you do not have a relationship. Before you can have a healthy relationship with somebody else, you must have a healthy relationship with yourself.

It is possible that you have carried over something from a past life, but you not necessarily were a mass murderer or something. Sometimes the victims of a crime also carry over feelings of guilt.

I would suggest you are trying different methods for more positive thinking. Meditation, breathing practice, affirmations... which ever works best for you.

You care for animals and children and your child loves you. So you cannot be such a bad person.

I wish you all the best, that you may learn to forgive yourself and love yourself.