View Single Post
Old 08-01-2018, 05:48 AM
Master

Quote:
Originally Posted by naturesflow
How you come to know direct nature or true self, often is reflected in many ways and paths, that seems to be the nature of spirituality. The ultimate is as you suggest at the end, which I think is where we are headed in the coming years, as the balance of the planet has aligned to reveal more spontaneously. The quickening or "rapture" that many talk about is really part of the natural cycles of the interconnected universal shifts that come as slower process or instantaneous openings, so often during these periods of quickening and faster manifestation, many people do have those kind of awakenings, where one ceases to end the search and becomes the transcended being. We are part of nature and the universe so we fit into all those changing cycles as the cycles of change as one.

In the end you are really just seeking youself- Iamit

You cant judge others by what you regard as relevant. Well you can if you like but it doesn't make much sense because you are not them having thier experience. I prefer to just ask and listen to their account of what after all is their experience.

I was seeking the end of feeling disconnected. Others want more, something they call enlightenment (whatever that means) but I am quite happy with no longer feeling disconnected.

How about you? How would you describe what you are seeking?