View Single Post
Old 14-12-2017, 05:40 PM
Suspended
Quote:
Originally Posted by mickiel
But

I agree that the soul is trapped inside the physical body , and the body is trapped inside this physical world, but I totally disagree that God has no good intentions for us. That is a distortion of the good will of God . But I understand people believing that because of the experience of being in Gods prision. They naturally have to blame someone. So they blame God, which they are correct In doing so, He has locked us up? But he will release us in his time, and his plans for us all is nothing but good. Now believing in that is not easy. It was God that planted the evil into this world, which was a good thing , it's better for God to be responsible for it than Satan. We would be in serious trouble if evil originated from the devil.

God never traps us in one way or the others because it's a deception or assumption or misunderstanding. Do you know why? If you can't have enough dharma energy to escape from our body, you can't blame God and they're thousands and thousands of Gods like God Jehovah in the universe. So why not you blame your Ancestor-Gods. They can find ways or methods to let you to achieve for your freedom.So you've misunderstood the meaning of the Bible.

We can't read the Bible literally and simply follow up or create a meaning for it. But you should know the Godly purposes and needs for him to say this way. God can't plant evil on earth but evil gods do. In order to include all the power within God Jehovah's power to protect his followers that's why he takes all the responsibility by himself. Your way of saying--- all evil are planted by God is of the same meaning for God Jehovah to take responsibility for us.