View Single Post
Old 10-09-2017, 02:56 PM
Master

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lorelyen
Do you think he became strongly offended as a way of getting out of repayment? Small misunderstandings can usually be resolved unless there's a hidden agenda.

Very logical and leap in seeing right. Do we not all act in being right? Is right created sometimes? I believe everyone is good (by nature). And we have to remain good and choose right to be right (with ourselves). I have to. People do not feel it is right to do wrong, it must be ok. We choose ways to remain good in a way that makes sense. I have to agree with myself.This goes far beyond the subject of a loan. "I" is seen ok and a right and justified I create or see. What we think about long enough and it (starts) makes sense. This is how the mind works in my experience. Give enough time and I'll change it. I have to live with the me. Haven't we all gotten so upset about something that arose in the middle we even didn't care it an opposite of how it began, and felt it was right and justified to do or not to do, now. Is it that we are doing or not doing? Human's try to do right all the time because their nature is good. Goodness is something we must always be and achievable or made. Everyone acts out of it. I use to love getting angry in the past, it justified everything. The reason hidden not the right is the center of all. This is some really old school stuff. It is situational or victim thinking, or negative thinking made positive in words but not the heart.