View Single Post
Old 26-01-2017, 03:24 PM
Newbie ;)

As a listener of stories, I imagine your experience to be incredible. I have always liked trying to imagine going through it and putting myself or a made up image of someone and picture the occurrence as I'm hearing it. The elements of fantasy and reality aren't very different but they are skewed. One person's reality is another person's fantasy/dream/nightmare. Without the basic essentials of any story, such as an audience, a few select words to encourage the imagination of the reader, and characters, the story is the experience. I believe in every story there is some truth to it no matter how miniscule. This miniscule part is what my mind can decipher versus what it cannot decipher - it's limited and expansive but it can never recreate the experience or mirror it.

As far as Michael is concerned. I would entertain your theory if my husband and I didn't have others who would share outsider's experiences with us that did coincide or result from baby Michael's abilities.
The Barrier : My husband works at a call center and they get phone calls from all over. One day there was a man who works as a full time psychic and part time blogger on the metaphysical who called in about his technical difficulties. He and my husband had a conversation about the topic the man writes about. He told my husband how lately, (after Michael's birth) he hasn't seen anything. Nothing else was present but the humans walking around. Not even a ghost to be found. He was confused and perplexed as to why and how. I am not sure if my husband expressed why to him but I just know they did have a pleasant conversation nonetheless.

This was one of three people who seemed to pick up on my husband's relation to the metaphysical. One woman recently told him that I need to find and embrace the light. She doesn't know me again this is just a caller from another city. She openly told him she was demon-born as well. How can demons/demon born encourage or acknowledge The Light? When for so long myself and other have been told all demons want is for you to fail and die. This entire experience has opened so many more questions with each answer I get. But like any other story, an answer for one person is a lie to someone else. An answer is only that to the person who deciphers it as such and believes it to be an answer. It's just as easy to call someone an imaginative liar as it is to call someone a bearer of truth. Every story is all up to one's perspective. That is the role of the audience and the listener.