Thread: New Member
View Single Post
Old 19-12-2018, 09:04 AM
Newbie ;)

Hello,
My name is Tia, or you can call me Mythica since that's what I go by in the online community. I am New here, I don't have a specific religion, as of right now however I came here to work on my energies and find things to create a less chaotic and hectic vibe in my life. I have Depression and Anxiety, and mild OCD, plus I'm a Taurus and very Stubborn, which all that makes my life pretty difficult emotionally and mentally. I mainly came here to learn about Lucid dreaming, astral projection, paganism, Wiccan, chakra healing, cleansing negative energy. To be honest, at one point in my childhood years I was invited to a summer solstice with my mom and her friends and had a very strong feeling telling me not to join the circle(so I didn't), well that night everyone who joined hands had nightmares that night and it kinda scared me away from it all. I have always been strongly attached to paganism or Wiccan, I just dont want to be led astray so I came across this page, hoping I could somehow find like minded people and guidence. Feel free to PM me if you have any suggestions on what I mentioned above. Until I find my way around here pretty good I'll probably just be lurking trhough the threads lol, I havent been on an actual forum since jeez idk when so with how all this is set up I only know how to post threds and PM people LOL.

Anyways,
Thank you for accepting me into this community and I hope that I become experienced enough through this forum to be able to find myself through my spirituality