View Single Post
Old 23-04-2015, 06:06 AM
Master
So was that voice I heard one of you?

<yes indeed. She was a bit excited for your development so far so wanted to say that to you. what you call your soul, another aspect of you really, relayed the message.>

She said you want me to become an ascended master. Isn't that a very rare thing? <not really no. Everyone who isn't yet an ascended master will be, it's just a matter of time.>

So it's not a exclusive club type thing? <by no means. they are more common then you think. Just most don't deal with earth. not out of any disinterest or anything. they have their own interests and areas of interests. And considering how earth is they would have a different appearance. imagine if a human saw a dinosaur type, a snake being or something non human saying they were here to help. Not a thing to inspire calmness.>

So what are the typical ascended master like, not the stodgy types? <by no means. Some are quite known as.... the earth expression would be, party animals. Surprising perhaps, but they are individuals like any other, and quite a few do know how to have a good time. Some specialize in that. helping others to have fun and learn the value and options of having a good time.>

So I'm on the road to be one? <Everyone is. just a matter of how far along. You could reach it faster then you think, but you will eventually, it's a matter of time, as it is for anyone and everyone. after all, look how far you've come in less then a year. I'm willing to bet you'll reach it faster then you think. Either there or here. You'll enjoy it. Don't be in a hurry, just continue at your normal pace and it'll happen when it happens.>

Will I know when it happens? <Likely not. It's not like a little bell rings when you become an ascended master, nor does an angel pop up to shake your hand and hand you a diploma saying ascended master. You'll likely become one and not notice for a while. Till some start mentioning you are one, which'll be a while after you are one. Some ascended masters have a sorta private bet, just for fun, how long till he finds out he is one. Just meant all in fun though. >

are there many on earth currently? <oh quite a few. The person who sits next to you on the bus or the cafe, may be an ascended master, helping many in very subtle ways, ways that you may never notice.>

What was the point of all that energy I felt streaming into me earlier? <you were resting and it was an excellent time since you were resting and not doing anything that took your attention. That was some energy work, the side effect is it brings your resonance closer to ours and us more alike. Since you wish to join us, and we wish you to join us. it is one easy method to help this process along and since you've been awakening your light body and learning to channel your energy systems and bodies, including your physical, can handle much more light then before, say a year ago. You'll be surprised how much you can handle a year from now.>

thanks, bye for now. <keep up the good work. You've progressed far in a little time, even the past few months.>