View Single Post
Old 17-04-2015, 03:05 AM
Master
<greetings brother, we are the collective. we hve spoken to o you earlier today. best to keep the eyeys closed at this early junction of our leanring to connect. <

some questions Orin or Sanaya ask. are you of the light? <my dear brother we are the light, we are of light and are light. you'll feel free when, but we are getting ahead of ourselves.> feels like several voices, but not talking over each other. the pressure on my head is much easier to take, much smoother.

are you the guide I'm to work with to receive clear guidance? <indeed we are. and to work on a smooth transition as you fully awaken and joing among us here as a full member. you are already but are not yet fully aware of it. that will occur in time as you continue to awaken to who and what you fully are. celebrate and have fun. This does indeed feel like a smoother transition then us trying to work with you individually. and yes the one you refereed to as the dragoness is among us, though that is not an accurate term really. but that is fine. labels, what is it with labels. it's a human thing> here I'll just include the voices as one, instead of separating them out. <yes, better for you that way, smoother, easier.>

now for a question of my own. is that energy stuff you? <yes it is us indeed. smoothing out the transition and making further contact easier and smoother. we're having a goal of it eventually being as easy for us to communicate as you talking to another human, so no trances, even light needed. Indeed and as you continue to work on this course and other courses you have though of it'll ease things much . make things easier to work with and you to fully awaken and transition to your full true self. It'll go smoother and faster then you think. no need to do the hard work as some humans thing, but that is their choice. no wrong path, short or long, easy or hard. >

so you are the monad? <a monad, there are others, if one must use labels. we could use other labels too, we are the may who are one, the one who are many, but that is more labels and would describe many such groups, soul families, ect. pick what label you like for us, and yourself as well since you'll be among us as a full equal member, but we've already mentioned that.>

< we have really fun parties here. over here on this side it's all about what do you want to do. no needing to roll up the sleeves and go on to a work you dislike.>

back to the orin/sanaya questions:
Are you a new guide or one I've worked with in the past? <both. we have worked with you in the past, some of us, and some of us have without your conscious knowledge, like when you were asleep and so on. >

can this connectioin be strengthened and deepened? <certainly, we are working on that. unfortunately there things do take time, so no poof I have a brand new hat, or poof my dance partner has teleported to where I am from where they were before.>

is there a name? <names, you pick some if you wish to use names. we don't use names here. no need really in a telepathic society if one thinks about it. >

i'll ask the next one though I know the answer to this one. Are you a single guide or a collective guide or any other info? <we are a collective 1 can say, a soul family, soul group, monad, and other such things, though we are each an individual as well. some would say we are high level beings of light, but really everyone is equal to us and we don't see ourselves any better then any other, nor any higher. After all some have skills, like typing, that none of us have. that is cause there is no type writers or keyboards here. that's beside the point, there are something like that, with the telepathic input equipment. don't want to give to much advanced technology ideas yet. this is just ideas not detailed schematics on how to make one.>

what is your nature and who am I connecting to? <we are beings of light, put simply, souls, who are part of a family of souls who are related to each other and have been together for, ages, beyond ages. Methuselah would call us old, to use a phrase. some of us, at least one of us, is what you could call soul parents of yours, so thus you are of this family. Though some of the family are not as awake or as aware or far along as we are. we still consider them family though. We do help the transition into becoming a full member here and helping any who need help if they will accept it, family or not.>

another of my questions, are you always together? <no, we can come & go as we please and want. though some places we don't manefist since it's just not done there, for various reasons, but many or some places we can, like where the pod is, any of us can manifest there just fine, just we don't usualy do so in the open common area. there are homes or the equivalent, more private areas we would manifest into then walk, or move out of to the more common areas. >

I feel a sense of ? peace, love, compassion, wisdom, light, some things hard to describe. <repeat this course as long as you feel is necessary, and any others.>

What can I do right now and in the future to connect to you? <try to remain relaxed, focused intent, put any doubts aside, continue working on your self as you have been doing. The wonderful good work you have done helps a lot and will continue as you continue to do this and more.>

<you'll get to know us better over time, no need to try to do that all at once. certainly not. Just relax, have fun, try to always do your best and continue the work you are doing on yourself, but in a fun manner, keep finding it fun as you have been so far and you'll do very well indeed, surpassing what you think or imagine you can do.>

<we'll talk again very soon. you've done very well and will continue to do so in the future we're sure.>