View Single Post
Old 16-04-2015, 01:17 AM
Master
Thought I'd try to channel the dragoness for a short time today instead of any inter mum or intermediaries. Lets see how it goes.

So, anything to say? <This first session should be a short one. pausing often is a good idea as well. doing this with continued regular practice and non practice is key. Also not to long>

Thanks for what you did a short time ago with the energy and love light. <no thanks needed, it was to help you to smooth out more of yourself, transmute more of the traits you wish to to more positive reflections, the human traits you've picked up, to help you become more and closer to your true self. Also you'll become clearer as a channel as a side effect as well. >

Will you do that again, I hope so. <certainly we can in the future, when you lay down to rest/nap/meditate, also if you are doing any guided meditation along the same lines to work on yourself soul, I, and or some others will come to help as well if you wish.>

Yes, I would like that, thanks. <we're glad to help. help you and also through you the others who live on the earth. And the changes in you will be permanent, not temporary.>

<No talking needed, just focus on being a clear channel, typing and receiving. As well as faith in yourself and what the courses will help you with and the separate meditations as well.>

Anything else to say? <You're doing well. Continue the good work you are doing. You're well on your way to becoming a full member of this monad, the one I'm already a member of. This is enough for now. if you don't' mind resting a bit I'll interface, overlap some of my energy with yours to help in various ways, so we can interact, channel better, your energy and mine will be more compatible so you can more easily and better channel me, it'll help bring you closer to being a full monad member. >

So this will help? <yes, over the short, medium and long term.>

Maybe we should do this a bit here and there. <Sure.>

----------------------

It feels like it went ok overall. Not as potent or intense as I thought. Though perhaps she was holding back, the connection may not have been fully clear, or maybe it was an ok or good connection since earlier she had me use some of the love and light she was sending me to, as she mentions above. Maybe that had a 2ndary effect in helping our connection so I can both channel her better and be closer to true self.