Thread: Cell phone
View Single Post
Old 30-10-2018, 01:50 PM
Master

If this was a ghost he/she may of hidden other things just not getting my attention . Many things have ended up where I did not think I put them . I had no idea I could be so dependent on my smart phone . If this is a ghost he/she would of needed to have left the earth plane with in the past few years to understand what a cell/smart phone is, or they may figure out what they are .I guess they could of scene me with ti all the time and knew it was some thing improtant to me .I When I found my phone it was setting face up . With its plastic cover its better protected face down . I never leave it face up . It was setting on top of this metal cup I found in the parking lot of Sams Club in a shopping cart . I dont know if that means any thing or not . I have thought of saying some thing like , if this cup is importand to you move it . The cup is new , I dont see how it could be haunted . It did have a small amount of left over drink in it . When I found it I held up and asked does this belong to any one . I do not use the cup . I use gallon jugs I fill with iced tea .