View Single Post
Old 09-06-2012, 11:54 PM
Master
ONE GOD

Fujiwara:
Quote:

"Maybe it is time we all look god in the face, by looking within ourselves.
Then can we see the beauty in ALL religion.
I believe we all agree and that we just don't know it.
I see all religion as pieces of a spiritual puzzle. - one we have yet to finish -"
See my post, "Mirror Time", in the Christianity thread.

Knight:
Quote:

There is only one God...but He has a thousand names.

Many people think they know the Bible, but it isn't true. Including the critics of it.

St. Paul, while in Greece, quoted to them during one address, that he noticed many tribute statues to various gods. Including one to the, "Unknown God", who he said to them he came to tell them about.
Then, he prceeded to quote to them something from one of their own poets concerning the nature of God.

How, "In Him we live, and move, and have our being."

psycho:
Quote:
God is only a name we toy with, until we realize that we are all ONE, and that there is nothing outside this Oneness, the word god is now useless to us.
Highly presumptious of you, and indicating a situation of ego, mindset of disaffection, and, of a lack of understanding of the term, label, and descript of, "God".

"Definition of GOD
1capitalized :
the supreme or ultimate reality: as a : the Being perfect in power, wisdom, and goodness who is worshipped as creator and ruler of the universe

b Christian Science : the incorporeal divine Principle ruling over all as eternal Spirit : infinite Mind
2: a being or object believed to have more than natural attributes and powers and to require human worship; specifically :
one controlling a particular aspect or part of reality
: a person or thing of supreme value
: a powerful ruler"

Webster
http://search.aol.com/aol/search?query=Webster+Online%2C+%22God%22&invocatio nType=msie70a

"There is no place in this new kind of physics for both the field and matter, for the field is the only reality." - A. Einstein

Last edited by Morpheus : 10-06-2012 at 12:15 AM. Reason: addition