View Single Post
Old 21-09-2017, 11:42 PM
Experiencer

aborigine-with all due respect-no other members of the "religious" type came forward to support you in your request to "help" me. Did you notice that?

I challenge you on statements you make about the God of this universe-His Son Jesus Christ and the Holy Spirit-again-I asked you to support your statements from a non-religious document-the Bible

you respond with catholic documents-isn't catholocism a religion?

you insult me in your replies and once again have failed to explain or support your statement that Jesus Christ is a fictious character in the Bible and that the God of this universe is Jewish. The God of this universe is God of the jews-but that does not make him jewish anymore than the God of this universe is God of the people who are islam-but that does not make God islam.

so in closing ab origine-pleae stop posting statements that you clearly are unable to support with any written documentation-

you have insulted me continuously and you persist in denial-so be it-im done once again with disproving your statements-you are unable to provide proof or support and want to claim it came to you via the Holy Ghost-but the Holy Ghost cannot lie-you claim He gave you the information-but you deceive yourself and also attempt to deceive others.

but you have a good day-I will not continue to respond to your answers on this particular post. I think Im finished with this one.....