View Single Post
Old 20-06-2017, 03:10 AM
Knower

I want my next life to be an exact replica, but with a twist...

Okay, so this is the 5th time I'm making this post, sorry. Anyways, I'm really against my next life taking place in the future (rather it be the late 21st century or the early 22nd century or beyond) I don't want to live in a futuristic dystopia and there's no telling what robots would do to us humans! Anyways, I thought; what if I could come back as my twin sister, with the same family and everything, including my DOB being April 14, 1988? Just to let you know, in this reality, my twin sister doesn't even exist. I do have an older sister, though. I think my name would be Brenda. My name is Blake in this life, my sister's name is Brooke, my mother's name is Lisa, and my dad's name is Brent. So it fits pretty well. We have lived in our modular house since 1991 and there's a room in our house, which is the den. One of the old layouts of our home shows that the den was originally going to be another bedroom with a closet and the door was located in the hallway and not in the living room. I find that kinda odd since most home layouts are final. Anyways, I hope I get my wish, otherwise God will disappoint me and I REALLY don't want that!