View Single Post
Old 18-02-2011, 06:57 PM
Master
Quote:
Originally Posted by themaster
No, but belief helps.. you see when the EGO throws out a thought like.. "I can't fly.. f#$^$#^ imagination is crazy " that is the creation of a belief..

Beliefs create limitations in reality.. want to make your life crappier..? try creating the belief "bad things happen to me on tuesday" this is a belief you can totally create.. every tuesday look around and find a bad thing.. and think this/re-enforce this and before long.. that belief will gain enough creation power to keep up bad luck on tuesday..

So all I'm saying is.. when you are creating the belief "imagination.. what a bunch of b$#%#$% " you are invalidating your own creation powers.. Do you really understanding law of attraction?

Do you know that if you believe you’re a rockstar, if you can run around crazy saying.. ahh.. I just did some blow last night, I had 3 floozies in my hotel room and my wife called me from the mansion.. if you can run around and perpetuate this BELIEF.. law of attraction will meet you and create that..

What you BELIEVE is what you create.. So I am telling you that by being crazy.. and having conversations in your head.. you could one day make that into reality.. I ain't saying it's easy.. but it can be done.. (understand that beating the belief we've all created which is "imagination is just fiction" takes some doing.. but it's possible)

lol master, you sound a lot like my imaginary friends. they tell me essentially the same things. and much of what they say (or imply) is the same as what so many channellers are saying (in different ways) concerning the "upgrade of the human psyche" and the inner work we do has everything to do with that stuff. and it's sometimes unfun because we're using our own psyches as vibrational models for the modifications. i can't enforce a fun imagination when i'm not the one setting the agenda. i'm just performing a function, doing a job, though i don't recall applying for this employment. i feel like i've been conscripted.

the thing is ... i'm not altogether sure i'm up for the manifestation of this stuff into reality. it's grand and extensive plan and just the enormity of it is scary (i mean, if it were real and all). i keep asking my imaginary friends if they're sure they got the right person to work with. lol