View Single Post
Old 03-12-2013, 02:19 AM
Knower

Lostsoul, it seems you are stuck in earthly terms and definitions of what a twin flame "relationship" should be. You cannot apply earthly rules to a spiritual connection. It breaks all rules and regulations of anything us humans could ever define. The point of a twin flame relationship? Quite simply, unconditional love. No more, no less. I wish I could put into worss how much I love my twin flame but I can't. There are no words to define the love I feel for him. It is 1000000% unconditional. Even though he is already in spirit, I would give my life for him to be able to come back here. I would die for him, without any question. And trust me when I say this road hasn't been easy. There are several women who claim my twin flame as their twin flame. But guess what. Even if he WERENT my twin flame, I would still love him all the same. And I would still die for him. So this whole "celebrity twin flame" thing is not to be taken lightly. To some people it is very real and with good reason. Because it is real.

By the way, telepathy is the way we and most other twin flames who have never met physically, communicate.