View Single Post
Old 03-12-2013, 01:18 AM
Master
Lol That is true... How do you fall in love with who they really be though? If you do not have direct communication nor some physical in every day.. It is part of the process in any relation you wish to establish? Plus, often these relationships have obstacles which make it harden in allowing both parties' to 'let-go' in delving into the depths of one& other.. I mean why else do we have relationships? Just for comfort? Affection? What is the role of such? What are your needs& what are mine? What are we for filling in being committed in this 'Relationship'? Once you've established your division in feeling& where you stand..as of who you are to one& others are you able to express appropriately? If I want to spend the rest of my life in a just love- then my actions perusing such should be of the same in consistently?

I do not wish to gain a single..only that of moment..and how life give of that moment..I shall find satisfaction-even if that is only of 'our' breath..it is satisfying because I do not wish for more nor' less..rather equal in feeling as we are of breath..

Arabic first language (English)—- bear with me and please be patient)