View Single Post
Old 01-10-2017, 08:44 PM
Pathfinder
Quote:
Originally Posted by jojo50
People sometimes misunderstand a scriptures, because they don't really know Jehovah God.
Quote:
So what makes you think that I don't know God? I don't think anyone know God personally however, it is possible to know his ways and his son Christ.
All he's saying at Isa. 45:7 is that he created EVERYTHING! He created Angels who BECAME evil and wicked. He didn't create them to be that way, they chose to be. he gave them, just as he gave us, “free will”. Satan doesn't have to ask Jehovah if he can attack his people. The ONLY one in which he asked for Jehovah God's permission. Was when he wanted to attack Job. Jehovah ONLY allow him to do so, because satan believe that he could turn faithful worshipers of Jehovah against him ,(Job 1:6-12). satan the devil means slanderer, because he tried to slandered Jehovah's sovereignty, When he lied to Eve.
Quote:
Eve lol spare me the drama.
First off it is written in the published book that Satan does have to ask God for permission to attack his people. Let's just say he don't have to ask though, why would God not protect his children from the evil doers? If God created everything, than he also created evil as the scripture says. Why would he create evil if he hates evil. He is all knowing right? So then he would have known that the devil was going to turn evil because he created evil right? So if the devil can just go around attacking God's people where is the protection for God's people? How could it be that God did not know that people would become evil when that is his creation? Keep in mind he is aware of what we are going to do before we do it. He can read our whole lives before we are born so then he would know that people would become evil right??? Where does free will fit in this if he is already aware of our life as it is written in the book of life? If we really had free will, then he would not know what we are going to do from one day to the next correct???

Sins came by means of a disobedient couple. But since Adam was placed before Eve. and men are the ones who makes the babies, the sin came through Adam ,(Rom.5:12 “Wherefore, as by one man sin entered into the world...”). And (Rom. 5:19 “For as by one man's disobedience many were made sinners...”). Witchcraft, psychic, foretelling, and everything of that nature, is of satan NOT GOD. These are acts he hates ,(Deut. 18:9-13) and (2Kg. 21:6). and he NEVER created other “gods”, man did by means of their own minds, or with satan's help in believing.
Quote:
But he would have known that they were going to be disobedient as well right or wrong? And it was him that created the serpent in the first place correct? So did Adm and Eve come first or was it the serpent God created first?

and don't get it wrong, “GOD” can do ANYTHING HE WANTS, IF... he wants to! Sadly you don't understand, he GAVE US “FREE WILL”. If he wanted to, he could have made us OBEY him, Just like satan HAS DONE. See Jehovah allows us to make our own decisions. depending on which way we choose to walk, it can make or break us. Satan on the other hand, uses trickery in order to get us to do WHAT HE WANTS, (Ephe. 6:11,12 Put on the whole armour of God, that ye may be able to stand against the wiles of the devil. For we wrestle not against flesh and blood, but against principalities, against powers, against the rulers of the darkness of this world, against spiritual wickedness in high places), and it usually works!
Quote:
It's rather odd that you say "Sadly I don't understand however you are unable to make me understand so therefore you don't understand yourself. You are talking about things that I have not asked in the thread. So if he wanted to he could save all his people from the spare of evil as well right? What you don't understand is this, I am a child of God however I am far to intelligent to not see the contradictions in the published book written by MAN. You can say all day that God told man to write the bible so it is the word of God. The same people that you have not met a day in your life. Some people say God told them to kill people to save them from the evil in the world, do you believe them?

Jehovah created ALL PLANETS, but he created Earth to be inhabit. This is why the focus was on “EARTH”. You said you believe in “God”, yet you question him, which ISN'T for humans to do
Quote:
I just knew one of you would ask that and I am glad you did I AM NOT QUESTIONING GOD I AM QUESTIONING A MAN MADE BOOK and from what I read from that book it said ASK SEEK KNOCK right or wrong true or false? Why would God not want us to question some things that don't add up?
,(Dan. 4:35 (NLT) All the people of the earth are nothing compared to him. He does as he pleases among the angels of heaven and among the people of the earth. No one can stop him or say to him, ‘What do you mean by doing these things?'). And The bible ISN'T the words of men, though satan had MANY men added or removed, true sayings.
Quote:
HELLO that was my point but yet you accused me of not knowing God because I am questioning the MANY men that added and removed words. You're making no sense. So therefore I am questioning man NOT GOD right?

Jehovah God by means of HIS... HS, had ONLY his servants of old write down his words ,NOT just any man, (Jer. 30:1,2 The word that came to Jeremiah from the LORD, saying. Thus speaketh the LORD God of Israel, saying, Write thee all the words that I have spoken unto thee in a book). See (2 Peter 1:20,21 Above all, you must realize that no prophecy in Scripture ever came from the prophet’s own understanding. or from human initiative. No, those prophets were moved by the Holy Spirit, and they spoke from God).
Quote:
How do you know that God said that to any of them? was you there?
Did you hear him say that to them or are you going from hearsay? A man made published book that can tell you the sky is falling and you would believe it because they put HOLY on the front of the cover.
I am very spiritual but in no way religious and this is why. Religious people often assume others don't know God because they question the things that don't make sense in a published book like "God crated evil, sent people to kill children, and told the slave owners to abuse the slaves if they don't obey while also telling the slaves to fear their master." but wait WHAT? I thought we were to fear no man but GOD. Being religious don't make you of God, religious is of the devil because all you do is gang bang and the first thing you say is don't question GOD. You're not GOD I am questioning YOU and this published book. oh P.S the other planets are not in this book you call Holy neither is the dinosaurs. You still have yet to explain why God created evil though. religious people always jump around things they can't explain and say don't question GOD lol smh anywho Bless your heart. I bet you feel that your religion is the only way too right like all the other religions? So you all are going to gang bang your way right into hell where you never explained how we get teeth down there. By the way the book says any question you may have you can find it in the word of God. Everything is written there but then again it's not and if we are not suppose to question God then why look in the book for answers???