Thread: necromancy
View Single Post
Old 12-09-2017, 11:00 PM
Master
Quote:
Originally Posted by Gracey
I have read the necronomicon some years ago, save the one section that says dont read unless you want bad seals to open. i have read the seal of solomon on line and just bought the book.

i have been a pyschopomp the last 20 years or so and now my life is changing and necromancy is the art i am learning and practicing.
Awesome!

Even though I said I don't really know much about it in theory, but in practice it's a bit different to that and I guess part of it is why I am also called "The Necromancer".

I think you are aware of all my ITC (Instrumental Trans Communication) work.

I have used devices and gadgets to contact the dead, including a PSB-7 Spirit Box, a digital recorder to get EVPs, a hacked radio, K II Meters, Ovilus, Echovox...some of my PSB-7 sessions are on here in fact. I was like "Ghost Hunters R Us".

After I replied to this thread and I was about to go to sleep, I had the thought that I used to do all this stuff, but I allowed myself to conveniently forget it. I haven't done it for about a year and a half and that's why.

One day, I may get back into all of it, but I just found it too distracting from my own spiritual path.