View Single Post
Old 11-09-2017, 12:22 PM
Knower

I also don’t believe in ‘spells’ to make an animal your familiar. They choose you most of the time. But, there are those that grow into you over time.
In both cases there are reasons (on their behalf) of why they either chose you straight up / or decided to grow into you with time, and over time you’ll one day come to know and understand why they are as they are.

Both in my experience are as powerful as each other regardless of whether they took time or not. HSF are just that - Highly Sensitive. (I have a few in my house)
A wrong move will put them on the back foot before you can say Abracadabra.
(And this may come about for a many varied reasons)

To create the bond with your familiar requires intent (from you) of what you want first.
This needs to come from a conscious (physical) and subconscious (spiritual) level of bonding, from both of you.
If both forms are not met satisfactorily they will not be your familiar.

Trust (and that’s broad ranging in itself) with a familiar is the biggest hurdle. (And this depends a lot on what your familiar has been through or not been through).
Once that’s established rightly, it’s usually easy going from there.

But break that trust, (as with any animal or person) and its back to the drawing board and ‘repaint that whole kitchen again’, if that familiar is your true chosen desire.