View Single Post
Old 03-07-2013, 06:01 PM
Guide

I am pretty sure we are currious about them just as much as they are currious about us. I mean why not explore every other place and meet new people? Or maybe they want to help us or something, or maybe they want help. Like hugs o.o I'd totally hug them if they are down.

I think there's a dragon that comes around often for fun! I hug him and pet him and we watch shows together. I even read a book to him today :) and before falling asleep I am pretty sure it was him chewin on my ear and breathing and growling in my ear! Non menacing like but still it was real loud and a bit annoying but super fun. I am pretty sure he was also tackling me while I was trying to sleep... Or something idk, just know something was raming into my back while I was almost asleep! Not super hard but enough to jar me out of my nap!

Idk what dragons do for me but I do love to hug them! And touch them and I do hope I can get some awesome stories from them. Since they "live" for such long periods of time and are supposed to be wise, I am pretty sure they have tons of cool stories in their heads. I would totally love to pick their brains of cool stories.

Pretty sure they are like any other creature out there :) mischievous playful and helpful in their own way! And definitely want to communicate but I can't speak for all. all I know is that I Them! And I want to make them all giggle and smile! And share stories :) I am pretty sure they can teach us lots of things. Like how to shield or energy work. But idk never asked for that. I just asked them to behave in my house and to protect me when I feel scared.