Thread: Contradictions
View Single Post
Old 26-05-2017, 07:01 PM
Ascender
Hello. :) I can relate to you in ways. I am not a Christian but I can see how this thought would be confusing. I my self know many Earth Angels or Incarnated Angels as others would put it. I also come to a hypothesis that there is different types of Incarcerated angels and this is from the ones I've met and stories of others that I read.
Now from some that I know they still have same views as Christians or Catholics do, and there is some that are somthing els. So in a way your religious belief should not tell you yes or no for you on who you believe you are. There is a chance you maybe one or at least a light worker or healer.
My suggestion to you is to just feel how you feel on this subject and to just go with the flow. This maybe a opening chance for your begainning of your growth and not just of spirit. Explore and learn. That is one of the things that many many of incarnated angels have told me. Just love your self as you are and let go of fear of self and fear of others and just be free to explore your self. Your body is a gift from god/creator and should always be loved and taken good care of.
I hope this helps you at least a little. I know that at times ones own religion can some times put roadblocks or other obstacles if front of you that you may or may not want to cross. I am not here or any one is here to tell you to drop your religion or ignore it. We have our own choice of religion for a resion, either because it resanats with us or it could be the key to our own self discovery. As I have told many people, me personally I believe that all religions hold some truth in them.
I am sorry if I am rambling lol. But really I hope this would help you in some way.