View Single Post
Old 20-12-2010, 04:46 PM
Summerland

Quote:
Originally Posted by Chrysaetos
You might have linked these ''past life'' experiences later in life to the stories you read. We all try to seek connections.
Our personal experiences are still influenced, they don't come in a vacuum. Knowledge of what we are experiencing always involves an interpretation of these experiences.

How exactly did Atlantis look? How did the Atlanteans dress? What animals did they have? What was the landscape like?

The Sioux and Cherokee coming from the eastern parts? Yeah that's possible. What about Amaterasu and Varaha?

Chrysaetos, there is nothing that grazier, myself or any other poster can write that would convince you that there was an Atlantis. We could describe same memories and facts to you, yet still you would find a reason not to believe. Our reality will never be your reality. We all have different views of what goes on around us; we each have a unique perspective. And those pespectives are real for each individual, but that doesn't mean it would be true for a neighbor , family member or a person in Australia. I could tell you in great detail what it felt like having a temple column come crashing down on you, how it felt choking on the dust and the blood, but that would not make it your reality, would it? There is no logical reason for a 7 or 8 year old, living in a small Missouri town, to have this memory of a woman being killed in that manner. There are several of us on this forum have extraordinary similarities in our memories of living in Atlantis, yet none of us have met, that I know of.
Perhaps you naysay Atlantis because you do not want to remember, only believe in what you see or have become dissillusioned. Perhaps you only see in blacks/whites and nothing in between. Regardless there is a vast chasm between our beliefs.