View Single Post
Old 20-12-2010, 04:08 PM
Master
Quote:
Originally Posted by grazier
I have spiritual past connections with the Mediterranean and also feel that Atlantis is in between Africa and South America. There are maps in several books that show land mass there in ancient times.
Quote:
Originally Posted by Summerland
I have not read those books. My first knowledge of Atlantis was when I was 7 or 8. I did not "officially" know anything about it until I read about it when I was in my teens. Edgar Cayce was where I first heard of Atlantis.
Verbal lore in the Sioux Nation and Cherokee Native Americans tell of their ancestors coming from the east from the Atlantic ocean.
You might have linked these ''past life'' experiences later in life to the stories you read. We all try to seek connections.
Our personal experiences are still influenced, they don't come in a vacuum. Knowledge of what we are experiencing always involves an interpretation of these experiences.

How exactly did Atlantis look? How did the Atlanteans dress? What animals did they have? What was the landscape like?

The Sioux and Cherokee coming from the eastern parts? Yeah that's possible.
Quote:
Originally Posted by grazier
Also Gods, teachers and leaders of ancient times mostly seem to come from the West, i.e. Quetzelcoatl.
What about Amaterasu and Varaha?