View Single Post
Old 20-12-2010, 03:56 PM
Summerland

Quote:
Originally Posted by grazier
That is very interesting about the Rift valley, but the whole of the earth's crust is on the move isn't it.

That is also where I believe Atlantis to be. I have spiritual past connections with the Mediterranean and also feel that Atlantis is in between Africa and South America. There are maps in several books that show land mass there in ancient times. Also Gods, teachers and leaders of ancient times mostly seem to come from the West, i.e. Quetzelcoatl.

I am afraid that I know nothing of Santorini so I have no knowledge on that count.

Have you read the Atlantis Blueprint by Rand Flem-Ath and Colin Wilson? or The Mystery of Atlantis by Charles Berlitz? You might find them interesting.

Blessings

grazier

grazier, I also have connections to Athens. It is probably the second most important past life that has a bearing on this life. The most important past life was in Atlantis as one of the temples was brought down by a massive earthquake. I am supposing that is why I am terrified of earthquakes, even tho I have never experienced one in this life.
Yes, the planet is shaking and quaking.
I have not read those books. My first knowledge of Atlantis was when I was 7 or 8. I did not "officially" know anything about it until I read about it when I was in my teens. Edgar Cayce was where I first heard of Atlantis.
Verbal lore in the Sioux Nation and Cherokee Native Americans tell of their ancestors coming from the east from the Atlantic ocean.