View Single Post
Old 31-12-2019, 01:31 AM
Master

Quote:
Originally Posted by Starman
The closer you come to realize God, our source, the more you will come to know that you are not the do'er.
We are states of being and not states of doing. What it seems like we are doing is always animated by something else.

Interesting ... As much as you're (probably) convinced you're right about "you are not the do'er", that much I believe that "you (as in "everybody") are the do'er (of your own reality)"

... to your "What it seems like we are doing is always animated by something else.", I contrast "What it seems to be animated by something (or somebody) else is always our doing (creation)"

Both here, and there (afterlife), you have what you do (create), consciously and unconsciously. Without our doing, there is nothing for us (void).
Everything expressed here is what I believe. Keep that in mind when you read my post, as I kept it in mind when I wrote it. I don't parrot others. Most of my spiritual beliefs come from direct channeling guidance. I have no interest in arguing whose belief is right, and whose is wrong. I'm here just to express my opinions, and read about others'.