View Single Post
Old 19-11-2011, 10:15 PM
Guide
Mac,
It seems we are on the same path, I am interested in understand different peoples perspectives on a variety of issues as well.

I do appreciate you giving the newbie, me, a break and not challenging all of my beliefs in one go. I made no assumption about your questions, certainly none that would imply that you knew nothing about what you spoke of. I simply thought you meant to challenge my beliefs and opinions, while context is important I also think that by prefacing my statement with the words, "It is is my belief," that should be considered as well. When explaining a personal belief on a forum such as this I would think it impossible to give all the imformation in one post. So if the idea is given then a little leeway should be given.

I thought my original post was quite self explanatory, however obviously you did not. While we don't have to agree mac, I respect your right to disagree with any statement I make as I will do the same with the statements I disagree with. Isn't this how we all grow as individuals?

I look forward to seeing you around the site.

Blessed Be
spiritCarrier