View Single Post
Old 08-02-2018, 07:12 AM
Master
Hi there,

I thought I would prepare the reading already since I have busy weeks ahead of me, and will not be very available this month.

Reading for Ladyrose

Deck ~ Steam punk Tarot

Quote:
1. What is dormant that should be plowed under ?

Lady of Leviathans.

It feels to me there is chaos and lack of discipline/ organization in thought process/ external / material world. There is a need for mental rest, focus and building attention to detail to allow for excess energies to leave. or any chaotic movements to leave from life. It feels there is a need to channel one's resources and focus through meditation or spiritual work, that will allow stability and also more creative energy to come to your work and learning. Herbalism, medicine, plants, nature can ground and help develop a more holistic approach to life and bring that much needed focus.
An ancestral running pattern of escapism, to leave things undone and to travel or move places to escape from things one cannot fix or understand. It could be that one needs to address issues acutely and delve into issues acutely before they move to further learning. Moving from complacency/ passivity to more action, depth and receptivity for more personal growth.

Quote:
2. What do you want to grow this spring ?
Spring heeled jack reversed.

A time when adventures have to rest. A time when seeking and newer ventures must be first calculated upon before diving head long into it. There will be a continuation and routine but a supported environment for all your pursuits. A time of preparation, rather than a time of risk or impulse. A time of steady transition and preparation, not a time of taking risks or starting new things. Rather allow for steady growth and things to be spontaneous.
Quote:
3. What seeds must you plant to allow this to happen ?

Four of airships

It feels outing in nature, or connection to nature/ outdoors or seeking company where there will be allowance for those outing that will release old energy from your channels. Allow yourself for an expansive outlook through newer company, outdoors, connection with nature. It's time of preparation before newer idea come to you, where you will step foot on new areas that will bring you into your element more. The air element stands in the picture, so of mind, higher pursuits and luck. Accessing the best, by having an open outlook and open view on life and being accepting of others. Something sort of an outrage right now that wont feel like once you are prepared find growth through new company and newer outings.

Quote:
4. What new growth can you expect ?

Eight of Engines

Travel, speedy progress, everything manifesting timely and surrendering to newer energies that bring positive things manifold. After time of rest and respite, this opens up channels for higher receptivity and progress in all areas of life.

Overall I feel with this reading is about developing focus, hard work , routine work, clearing what you do not need from your daily life, raising one's spiritual frequency by bringing more attention to detail. It feels like a time of rest, and making allowance for some expansion through outdoors and esp nature, small trip or meetings with someone new, to allow for newer ideas to blossom and preparation for newer levels of receptivity for you.

I hope this reading helps somehow, let me know if you would like for me to further look into this reading for you. Thank you. Smiles and blessings your end ~