View Single Post
Old 05-09-2016, 03:58 AM
Newbie ;)

Dutchiexx,

Everything you said fits perfectly with what I have been predicting with all of the information I have been gathering as well. This information being that there are dark beings controlling the heads of our governments and creating the illusion of freedom but really enslaving us with money. I believe the dark entities are mostly the Greys. If you read Planet Blue Project, a declassified govt. document, it talks about all of the government's involvement with aliens.

I also personally know of dozens of people who feel there is an awakening in consciousness happening. I mean ask anyone just about and they will agree things feel like they are changing - big time.

Some of the specific things you mention, I have been wondering about. I hear different dates all the time so it is hard for me to put much faith into that date, but when you say the governments are going to announce their presence and that they are going to start landing their ships for us to see, I find that incredibly interesting. I hope it is true! It seems like a logical possibility in my mind.

Thanks for sharing!