View Single Post
Old 10-01-2012, 10:57 PM
Shabby

I'm sorry to hear of your loss Keiko. I lost my youngest brother in 2000 so I know how you feel. What happened to me was about one year after his death. One day while cleaning my mother house her neighbor that had just passed away appeared to me with a message for his daughter. I had never done something like that before and dismissed it as my imagination (I do that a lot : )

My oldest daughter was living at that time in my house and loved to watch John Edwards. She would often say come mom watch this with me and one day I gave in. While watching the show I was seeing and feeling what John was reporting....that got my attention! I went out the next day and bought his book...one last time. In his book he describes a meditation that anyone can follow to connect with those that have passed.

As I missed my brother so much, I tried it and arrived on a white plane. There I asked if someone wanted to talk to me in hopes that my brother would come forward, but instead my mother's neighbor showed up saying you didn't pass on my message....not in a angry way but in a disappointing way. I couldn't believe what I was seeing and hearing and was struggling with words LOL I asked for forgiveness and explained that I have never done anything like this before....well, to make a long story short....my brother did not show up at first...only after a few more meditations and a few more visitors.

John Edwards book helped me with my grief and strengthened my faith that death is not the end : )