View Single Post
Old 11-11-2017, 03:47 AM
Suspended
Master
Quote:
Originally Posted by mickiel
It seems to me, and if you allow my discernment of you a bit; that your always trying to find a way to condemn people. You don't search the scriptures for life, your harping and trying to find death and misery. death and suffering and desires to see the scriptures as punching on people; this strange spirit is always with you. I find scriptures that show people being forgiven and saved. You punch back, using the scriptures to show humans not making it into Gods kingdom. Your mind can't conceive of universal salvation, You think its not possible with God, but ALL things are possible, ALL sinners are already saved, no matter what they have done. I can see it, its a wonderful thing to behold. God's great grace.
YEAH NAH cuzzy, from a dualistic mindset I can see why you would think that. It's a pretty simple mistake made often by those people of old that use to complain to the likes of Moses and others. Yeah Nah I agree with you somewhat mildly sarcastic I think God wants all that's attached to the World(your kind since you're offended) be allowed to run around free causing confusion enough to make war on every continent, and some. Truth is what dispels the confusion.
Nothing to hide behind is also the weakness of this World so all I got to say to this World is "Bye bye World". I'm not sure about you but that really did sound like the of song Moses, I mean the song of Yeshua, sorry I mean the song of Life. Does this still offend you? You will carry your own burden. If you want I could ask SF admin to CREATE what we call a bleat box, where you can drop all your complains in. What do you think of these acronyms? Life Is For Ever, and Love Is For Every1, and Live In Fear Everyday? Which one would you complain about and put it in the bleat box?