View Single Post
Old 10-11-2017, 11:38 PM
Master
Quote:
Originally Posted by AHIYAH
Yeah so the answer to your first question is actually in your second question when it comes to reality, everyone's reality evolves and depends on the influence. So like many words when someone uses the word reality the meaning of it differs from one person to another. No? It says Jesus died for the sins of the world, rather he died because of the sins of the world, No? I'll put it this way, the reality of sin is not righteousness as the reality of righteousness is not sin, no? So when we use the word 'Yeah Nah' it means I agree with what you said according to how I perceive it, and we leave space for the word Nah in case you mean it differently. As for that song yeah I remember it from when I was a Christian. I've moved away from a lot of Christian songs although I still like some of the old hymns. If you sang that song for the rest of your life what is that telling you?

Yes, but do you believe in the plain words "Jesus died for the sins of " The World!" That means he died for EVERYONE'S sins, which means we ALL are forgiven. WE all are saved.

People have trouble with the term " All." Jesus death saved all of mankind;

http://www.tentmaker.org/books/150reasons.html