View Single Post
Old 27-06-2019, 11:36 AM
Master
Quote:
Originally Posted by KonrD111
Guys, my problem is basically that my energy body is ready for kundalini, but I can't get it to awaken. I have the Reiki tummo level 1 attunement, which has opened my sushumna and removed all chakra knots so that the kundalini can flow safetly. I can't get Reiki tummo level 2 which awakens kundalini by removing the shell because they won't let me buy t until I do their practices which I'm too lazy to do, and I also don't have the money to buy it atm ($210) . So I'm trying to awaken kundalini some other way but I'm finding it's very hard and people who can sense it are telling me it's not awake
A wise man (Shaman) once told me "you cannot force the petals of a lotus to open".

You still have the desire for Her to "come to the party" so that you can do your Reiki Level...but it doesn't quite work that way.

Find those things that bring you joy, peace, contentment and stay in the moment..as you stay in the moment, slow down your breath and become fully aware of it.

If you believe in a "Higher Power", now would be a good time to surrender to it... don't ask, don't request, don't beg, don't ask what the weather in Heaven is like..just SURRENDER because there's nothing ELSE you can do, flailing like a beached fish at the feet of Source, right?

The more you can slow down your breath and heartbeat until they are barely noticeable and you can remain like that for 2 hours with your unblinking gaze fixed on either an external candle or closed and turned upward towards the Ajna Chakra...when the centering of your focused awareness has become so refined that you can hear a pin drop...in the next room...the better.

When the focus is total and unwavering on something ELSE and NOT Kundalini for an extended time, she will stir.

At first you will feel a bit "stimulated" when you were trying to become aware of your breath or brow, but as soon as it is mentally acknowledged, it goes away, like a ghost playing hide go seek.

After a few times, one just ignores it and continues just focusing on the breath or candle, then it moves into "stage 2", where it feels like somebody has just wrapped a tight, burning lasso around the waist...it is quite uncomfortable, but again, as soon as the attention is brought there, without even as much as a "what the heck IS this?" away it goes..and that happens for a few times too, so one just ignores it and brings the whole focus back to the breath or candle.

Then it is Stage 3.."I feel like a human volcano..hey, where did the candle just go? where did my breath go? who is the one asking this? bye bye room, street, world, universe, self, ego, God..." two seconds later..

Oh there they all are...thought I lost all you guys for a second there, but what IS this bright light and loud buzzing sound..and why do I feel so much love?