View Single Post
Old 27-02-2013, 02:43 PM
Master
Quote:
Originally Posted by cMarie
I have these lights too, usually violet/indigo glowing almost neon looking. They tend to originate at my brow or forehead and then they travel away from me. One after another. I think it could be thought forms, or possibly just energy. If I focus I can change the color and then I direct it to others for healing, even at long distances. It is something I am learning, it is amazing!

And I agree it is not just light receptors, because I often meditate in darkness, and once they start I can see them with my eyes open too!

Here you are again, cMarie! For me the "thoughtforms" are different from the orbs. But I have noted that they move clockwise when the energy is moving out and counterclockwise if energy is moving in to me. There is a Universal spiritual "law" describing this--the name of which I forget. Since then I've been observing that it seems true for me.

Lora

P.S. I looked it up. It's called "torsion energy". It came up regarding this "device"--but the ideas were interesting to me. At the time I posted this:

"For instance, this captures "torsion energy"--which can be explained as a vortex with both a clockwise and counterclockwise spin. I had a dream about a vortex just recently (that I posted). I realized torsion energy is the basis of the Merkahbah, that form made of two oppositely spinning pyramids. Supposedly if you can get your own body energy to spin like that--simultaneously in different directions, you can time travel --with your body, not just consciousness. (I didn't get that far but it was kind of trippy to try it.)

The vortex idea made me realize that when I see what I call "thought forms" circling out of my third eye, they are going clockwise. And at that time I am either having too many thoughts, or there is too much energy in my head. I often see the too-much-energy clouds as red or orange (high energy). I don't recall ever seeing thing coming counterclockwise IN though.

All those Gridpower videos have so much information in them--just packed. Talking about the energy spirals out of pyramids, out of obelisks, domes. It makes me want to experiment with making them --like a mini pyramid with the right proportions. But I don't know if the obelisk goes inside or outside, but I have this small bronze one my parents got in Egypt when they were young. I've tried holding it before to see if I can get any psychometic stuff from it. But now I'd like to incorporate it for little mini-experiments on forms."

*I was referring to youtube videos on Gridpower, I think. I forget what they were really. Just a side, side-note!

Last edited by IsleWalker : 27-02-2013 at 04:06 PM.